
That I am going to be tired today. I have been up since 2:30 Am. It is now 5:30 and Oliva has finally given up the battle. It was truly the battle of the wills! For some odd reason I was really really patient and calm through the hours of rocking and crying. she wanted to be breast fed..and not because she is hungry but because that is how she soothes herself to sleep. I actually got her on a great sleeping schedule right before we went on our lovely vacation. Im starting to think vacations are not worth it when you have little little ones. She was sleeping close to 12 hours a night and not only that she was self soothing herself so i could wrap her up tight, rock her a little and then put her in her bed awake. She would fall asleep on her own and I wouldn't hear from her for atleast 8 to 12 hours! Now she has gotten into this nasty habit of waking up every few hours wanting to eat to go back to sleep. Dang you vacation!! Well it looks like this will be another "learn to sleep and self soothe boot camp week" YEA! I know it will be worth it in the long run. I also want to get back on my exercise band wagon schedule. I also have a goal to be ready before i wake my kids get up at 7:30. Me being ready means this: I have had my personal prayers, study, and quiet time, I have had 30 minutes of cardio, taken a shower, gotten dressed, done my makeup and my hair and have socks on! This is my goal!!!!! I don't know how well it's success rate will be with boot camp going on at the same time..but all is trial and error right? Well I better get going. I am 40 minutes behind schedule!! hope you all have a lovely day with atleast 4 more hours of sleep under your belt than I do!!
Monday, January 31, 2011
I have a feeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment