
I Have to make a disclaimer from this statement I made from my earlier post "allow" I said the following:
"since I have totally changed my diet to no sugar and only healthy stuff I didn't know what to really do (pay day isn't for a little bit) and I don't buy groceries until payday..a rule I abide by. I have been doing so so well..food is fuel to my mind and body now and nothing more."
about 2 hours after I wrote that I downed all most a full bag of chocolate chips!! And loved every minute of it!!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Disclaimer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha love it! Chocolate is a neccesity girl! I'm eating valentine candy heart as i sit here! yum! bahaha and the heart I just ate said: DON'T TELL
SO I'M GOING WITH DON'T TELL YOURSELF NO SUGAR~!! HEHE
p.s. this is my number.. use it!
801-560-2344
love it. I don't know how you do it.
Love the new blog and all the wonderful stories. you are awesome
Post a Comment