Monday, June 30, 2008

My Mullet Girl


Hailey's Hair is getting so long and I love it. Mostly cuz she has a mullet! just kidden. I have NEVER cut her hair, Crazy I know, considering I am a hair stylist. But i just can't. I want her to have really long pretty hair. I was an 80's baby so I allways had short hair. Plus Nate has made it very clear that I can do what I want with my hair but Haileys I must not touch!! HE's a long hair fan...thus my quest to grow my hair out. even though I remind him he fell in love with me when my hair was the shortest it has ever been...but we all know that I wouldn't last long growing it out if I didn't want it myself!! I Love having a girl. I know it's wrong to live vicariously threw your kids but I do...and I have big plans for them...Tavis is going to be a super star Basketball/Volleyball player and Hailey is going to be the best Dancer/leader of the free world there ever was!!!! HAHAHAHA I'm half kidding. Anyhow I'm pretty proud of myself for not touching hers or my hair on our(mean "my") mission for long hair!!

3 comments:

The Mulford Family said...

She has the cutest Mullet I have ever seen!! And I'm proud of you too for not touching your hair...I know how hard it is for you..LOL

Brandi said...

I love mullets too! Have you tried the Brittany Fro on her yet? Rodney is the same way to me, but with our son. He will NOT let me cut his hair, and my poor baby boy is starting to look like a girl.

Caya (The Chic Geek) said...

Hi Dusti!

Cute hair, little mullet girl.

Caya