Last Saturday while I was at the Salon and NAte was running some appointments....My Inlaws had Hailey and Tavis. Since I had Broken their 20 year old washer with my 2 sheets, one comforter, one small blanket and a couple of pillow shams...they needed to go look at new washers!! the Brave souls took Tavis and Hailey to the store with them. When I got home that evening My Father in law told me a funny little Tavis Tid Bit: " well, the kids did great at the store! Tavis really likes the BIG SCREEN TV's" he was pretending to drive with Batman. It was hard to pry him from it (typical male) but we had to go a few floors up to get to the washers. So we all piled into the elevator and as the doors closed he got all excited about the movement up, he stood right by the doors facing them when the door had closed and was in the same spot when they opened a few floors up. when they opened and looked out onto the new floor he looked up at me while shrugging his little shoulders and asked with a very confused look on his face...WHAT HAPPENED?????"
I didn't get it at first and then I couldn't stop laughing. all the merchandise had changed from one floor to the other and he was sooo confused why it had changed!
Its great to really make yourself look through you child's eyes....its full of suprises and change, new adventures and love!!
Dusti
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Tavis "Tid Bits"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute little comments like that are just priceless, he is such a cutie. About taking his diapers away on the 4th, good luck with that. I tried with Mya and she held her pee in for days, she even fevered! I am not even kidding. Didn't work for me. But maybe your Tavis isn't as crazy stubborn! She finally decided to do it on her own right before she turned 4. I had no say in this one.
What a cute little story! Kids are so funny.
Post a Comment