Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I have fallen for another man....

Well I guess he's not really a man....You see he couldn't be. He says all the right things and is brutely honest, yet listenes like he's never heard me speak before and every word has a reaction..a passionate reaction. And he doesn't just kiss...he makes a path of unbearable cold ice breaths up my neck and barely....I guess I should make it clear...it's not me he's kissing, or wanting...it's Bella. And even though I put myself in her place...I have to admit I could never be as brave as she is or have an ounce of self control. For all of you Twilight readers you KNOW exactly what I am talking about. for all of you who haven't read the book yet...don't pick it up until you have atleast 3 days and nights to read it...cuz you won't put it down. I was up till 4 this morning reading it. I read 250 pages this morning and in a few chapters I'll be done with the 500 page book that I started Sunday evening. Thanks Mandy for over taking my life with this great gift you gave me!! It would never work between Edward and I anyways....I wouldn't beable to keep my hands off him..and we all know what would happen if Bella didn't have the self control and calmness that she has!!! Sooo..I should be studying for my written on Saturday morning...I guess I have an excuse now if I fail...it's all Edwards fault!!


Dusti

7 comments:

Tara said...

I hear ya! I totally love Edward too. Those books are so addicting. I read them all in like a week! I highly recommend her other new book, "the Host" as well. SOOO Good!

Bonnie said...

WOW! I couldn't put the books down! I just mailed my Twilight book off to Tina. She has not been able to get hold of one in Bakersville. I did warn her that the book(s) can be hazardous to one's sense of time. Thanks again for getting me started on these wonderful books. I am getting ready to start Eclipse.

Jess said...

Haha! So far I have resisted the Twilight books... one of my friends had to wean herself off of them (she re-read them all multiple times) by picking up the Harry Potter series! Her husband and kids were always teasing her that the books were ruining their lives :) Even my grandma is hooked. It's a little bit like the plague.

Anyway... happy reading!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

oh my heck ... I was like what is going on here?? the last comment about how it would never work anyway just cracked me up.

I've been needing a good book to read, I'm gonna have to try these twilight books you're fascinated with.

I have a blog now, of course, no posts yet - my life is toooo boring!

Kristy C said...

We don't know each other.......but we are somewhat related. I just HAVE to say how funny your blogs are-I really enjoy reading them :)
Your mom has just sent me a Twilight book, so looking foward to reading it :) Have heard loads of good things about it.

Anonymous said...

I love Edward too!!!

Miller said...

I know just what you mean!! I read all three books in 4 days, Brien really didn't. I just could not stop. I bought the first one and the next day bought the other two. Aug, 2 the last book comes out I can't wait!!!