Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally some pictures!



9 comments:

Brandi said...

These pictures are beautiful! You are such a cute family.

Lera said...

Gorgeous pictures! Who took them?

Dusti said...

Oh you guys are sooo nice! Jen Iverson took them shes in Layton. she only charges 40 bucks and you get the rights and the cd to do with what you want. if any of you want your pictures done with her I highly reccomend her!!

Tara said...

You look beautiful Dusti! What a darling little family you have. I am so happy that you are happy and doing well!!

Cal said...

I hate you! you are too cute! I am so proud of you for graduating, you are an awesome hairstylist and you do such a great job. Hang in there with the house stuff, you will find something. love ya
Callee
ps- I don't really hate you!

Jess said...

I love the pictures! :)

sweet nectar sara said...

cute cute family :) your little boy looks like his daddy! i need to look up the photographer, do you have a website or number for her?

mckenna said...

Dusti!! How the heck are ya?! It's been too long! Where are you at these days? You need to join us one of these days when all the "original" girls get together for a play date!! I miss ya.

McKenna

The Mulford Family said...

I still can't get over how Cute all of these pictures are!! You need to give me the girls name.