Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good news.....

We close on that home in Stansbury Park on June 20th!!!! After we finally figured it all out with the "for sale by owners" I let myself get excited. yea my own home and fenced yard!! whenever I tell people that we are moving to Stansbury Park I hear wonderful things about the people and the area, so that excites me even more. So I just spent atleast 20 minutes on a post and I somehow erased it..AHHH. it's like 2 in the morning but I know that if I don't get it done now it's gonna be another two to 4 weeks before I get on again. So tavis and Hailey are getting so big. it kinda makes me sad. I love this time in my life and I don't really want it to change, I enjoy story time with them. we do it twice a day once with just them and me before nap time and then when im not at school at night(with daddy). we all cuddle up under "mommy and da da's covers" it usually lays Nate then Tavis then Me and Hailey travels and sits on our heads through out the story. when Nate is there he gets the official vote to read. I love watching the kids giggle while daddy reads the cat in the hat in his scottish accent. it's so fun to be a kid sometimes with them, like the other day I took them to the park and I actually played with them instead of parking my butt on the grass and talking with my friends. I swinged with them, I tried the monkey bars (im a wuss) i went down the slides and it wasn't so much the playing that was fun, but the sparkle in their eyes that only a child has that made me giggle in my heart. Hailey Loves the swings...I got a few swings in with her on my lap until she realized Tavis was swingin on his own. Well, then of coarse she has to do it alone..little miss Independant. Oh to have her confidence. It was fun for me to see Tavis explore new heights (literally) he climbs higher and higher every time and even though he falls to get down, he will get up, shake it off and climb higher the next..oh to have his bravery. I felt so emotionally fed after our time at the park...If I could just be like my little ones...I would be on top of the world! Nate is doing so well at work and I am so proud of him. He has finally gotten into a career that is so perfect for who he is and what he loves to do... help people and support his family doing it. He is the Sales and Marketing Manger for Energy Star Alliance. if you ever need to make your home energy efficient..give nate a call! He's amazing at it and has quiet the passion for it. Life is good. I am part of a Hair show that My school puts on yearly. my group is over 10 models and 20 dancers for the Britney spears segment. It is so fun. One of the Models is my Bestest Friend Brittany Griego Mulford. I get to take her hair Blonde and watch her walk her sassy self down the cat walk. If any of you want to come let me know. Tickets are 20 bucks at the Salt Palace June 26th @ 7 oclock and sell out every year. all proceeds go to charity and it's way way fun!!I graduate June 26th. I could be done but I have been taking my time. I am really into the Hair show so I thought I might as well get hours for it and take my time. We plan on moving into our Home the last week of June. not excited about the packing and moving and unpacking but so excited to get into our home! well it's like 3 now and Hailey usually wakes up at 7:30....so I'll let you go. someday I will post pictures..I have alot of them..just not posting them. have a good week and be a kid with your kids it's amazing what they can teach you.

Dusti

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on the house!!!

Tara said...

Yes congrats on the house! that is very exciting.

What a fun post! that is cool about you graduating and the hair show. I love Britt - tell her hello for me! She needs a blog.

I can't wait until Drew is old enough to play at the park. Right now he just kinda sits and stares.

Love ya!

Shaylan and Traci said...

That is awesome. For sale by owner I will remember that. Hope you love it out there in the far west :)

Jess said...

That is so wonderful! I have a few friends in Stansbury so you'll have to give me the address to see if you are close. It is a very cute little town! Congratulations :)

I second the opinion that Brittany needs a blog!

Lera said...

Congratualtions on the house. Having your own place is the best! I hope you post a pic of Brittany's hair. That would be neat to see!