OKAY OKAY...I will get you all updated on my life!!! first things first...I GRADUATED!!! YEA and not only that...i actually passed both my written and practical the first time!! guess the 2000 endless hours at taylor andrews did something afterall. My last day was Wednesday June something I can't remember but I still had the Hair show to do which was June 26th so it was the wednesday before that. Anyhow. HAIR SHOW...SOOOO much fun,and a little bit of DRAMA! what can you expect when you get so many girlz together...but thats not really the reason for the Drama cuz my group was "off the chain" I loved my group we worked well together. therefore our segment of the hair show the "brittany speirs" segment was simply the BEST!! So i have lots of pictures to show..someday soon. Brittany griego mullford my best friend of 12 years was AMAZING!!! I did her hair in the biggest fro you have ever seen!!! Okay, then the 28th I did a Bridal show at the gateway. My very first one (great oppurtunity) only problem..I was the only hair dresser to show up and so I had 8 updos to do in an hour and a half!! no problem right? well I rocked it..even though some of the models were a bit difficult to work with (bitchy high maitenance things) i got it done!! Many of you are probably wanting to know about our new house....?? WEll, the wicked witch of the west fell on it..therfore we are back on the market AGAIN!!!! But it's okay!! really i believe that Heavenly father is watching over us and so the minute i heard that there was a glitch and we weren't getting the house..I felt PEACE inside. but I will say..that I have been daydreaming today about being in that home..(suppose to have moved on friday the 27th) BUT can you imagine having to move in the middle of both Hair shows,,NO WAY!! last week kicked my arse! I skipped church today and slept till 2:30 pm (not kidding) Nate's a sweet heart and took on the kiddies so I could try to catch up on some sleepies!! (don't know why i am ending everything with ies..) anyhow starting August 2nd I am officially a HAir stylist at Blush Salon in Sugar House!!! Because I am a mommy first..I will only be taking clients every other saturday, plus I still assist he ever amazing Cody Allen on Fridays sooooo book an appointment with me..i'm quite good!! anyhow..I did take a client last Saturday...first one in the Salon, and it was soooo fun. I love the people i work with they are all very gifted and passionate and I LOVE being surrounded by passionate people!! i wish we could find a home in Sugar House. I really really like it alot, unfortunatly the space we need would run us up into the 3 and 400,000 in that area.. CRAZINEss! allright..that is my life in a nut shell..lots of good news to report and really i will post some pictures someday..I promise!!
PEACE
Dusti
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Alot as happened.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on graduating! What a huge accomplishment. I wish I could do hair, especially my own. You taught me how to put my hair up in a clip the cute way where my hair hangs over the clip. If I was in Salt Lake I would definately come to you. But alas, I am out here in the middle of the ocean with no one to do my hair :( Hey guess what - I read Twilight, I just finished the 1st book today. So good, I was dying! Yeah, I went through it so quickly. Can't wait to start on the 2nd. Thanks for the recommendation!
I am sorry that the house didn't work quite like you wanted to, but CONGRATULATIONS on graduating! That is so very exciting. I can't wait to see pictures from the show...
Post a Comment