Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally

I have a computer again! I love having talented people in the fam..My bro in law Keith sacrificed his whole Saturday afternoon and fixed our computer! What a guy! I owe ya a pepsi for sure Keith or at the least a hair cut so mandy doesn't have to! SO My last entry was a little daunting...but thats life right? Ups and then downs and then arounds to the same thing again..just with new insights and hopefully a new found hope. This is what I have found. A new found hope in people and friendships and the best of all.. in MYSELF. Sometimes looking in the past helps me understand the today's and why I act or react to life..a new understanding of an old truth that has been buried deep within has gotten me to climb out of my "funk" one step at a time..and to look at same patterns in a new and revealing light. I make no sense to anyone I know...but that's the best part of my blog..you can just make it your own to where your at right now...I'm very vague for that reason alone and if I can help anybody onto a path of self discovery than it's worth the vulnerability that is involved. You know what I am grateful for today? My comfy couch! My dear sweet Hailey is so sick. we have been snuggling all day on it. I'm also thankful for Kung fu panda..I laughed with my kids today and because of the great invention of DVR We were able to rewind a few many times and laugh all over again without even getting off the couch. We also all had big bowls of "smarshmellow" cereal for our afternoon snack..we all picked out the "smarshmelows" and only ate those! Its so great to let go of rules and control every once and awhile and be a kid with your kid. I had big plans of cleaning and shopping for groceries and organizing toys today...none of that has been done but I have thoroughly enjoyed being a great mommy today!!! I have to go now...my couch partner is crying for me to comfort her and Olivia has rolled across my room and found a roll of toilet paper(she's obsessed with toilet paper) Today I love my choices to choose the best of the best!!


Dusti

1 comment:

Lara said...

Sounds like a great day to me! Hope Hailey gets feeling better soon.