Monday, March 28, 2011

I need muscles..

Really i thought I was strong until french bread dough just handed me my "you know what". I seriously spent 15 minutes trying to roll a 9x13 rectangle. HOLY CRAP! I had no idea how buff all you bread makin gals are..well im joinin the club. So I know in my post about my first time making bread and cinnamon rolls for the first time was last week..I left out that My friend Lori who knows how was there "not helping me" so really.. Sunday was the big day for me. I got up at 6:30am to start my "all by myself Quest" to make bread and cinnamon rolls...the first batch was too dry..so I went ahead and made another batch. Got done about 10ish. It was so much fun. Im totally sick of cinnamon rolls..I don't think I even ate a whole one..I gave away most of them and my kiddies have enjoyed them emensly. Today i am making homemade french bread pizza..different recipe so all new. And even though I am by myself..Mandy(my sis) has had like 20 texts and 2 or 3 picture text just to make sure I am doing it right. Im a bit of a perfectionist..she keeps telling me "it will be fine" this is how you figure it out..trial and error! But I don't want to spend all this time and effort to have crappy bread! Oh well..she is right, gotta live and learn!

No comments: