Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ok


Here you go...this is what I look like now..short hair..chubby cheeks..my baby and I are twinners!! I m TOTALLY cheesin it in these pictures. I took these about a month ago. I sent them to Nate while he was at work to say I love you and Thanks for working so hard so I can stay home with my babies!!! that's why i'm cheesen it! GO ahead and laugh Im laughin with ya!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable! Both of you!

Randi A. said...

You are the cutest ever!

Caya (The Chic Geek) said...

First of all, I am not laughing at all!
Secondly, do you know what I see? I see volume that I am insanely jealous of! I see a an amazing sheen coming across even in a picture. Plus a sexy style, that a lot of people, long hair or short don't have!
And I don't know what chubby cheeks you are talking about except on Olivia.

Lara said...

Are you kidding me? You two are HOT!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

LOVE the hair and LVOE the cheese! YOu do not have chub cheeks nerdo!