
These people are my family..Lance is the oldest and funniest ..I love his dirty sense of humor and deep thinking. Mandy is the next oldest "foosie", she is the mother of the group and watches out for us all I enjoy her close friendship and unconditional love. Brad is the next in line.."beaner" He is the peacemaker and the one that holds us together. I am the baby "pucker -putt" I think too much and get a laugh from them all every once and awhile. We were able to go to dinner and just TALK when we were out in Missouri...we haven't ever been able to do that before. This was very healing for me and was really nice to remember the bond that we all share no matter what happens because we are family. these 3 individuals have shaped and molded my life with the hardships, the good times, the differences, the commonalities. There is no force in this world that could ever take away the 29 years of memories and friendships i hold close to my heart. I love you Lance, I love you Brad, and I love you Mandy...here's to 29 more years!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very sweet, Dusti!
Post a Comment