Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I miss



My LONG HAIR! I cut it short over a year ago to get rid of "dead fried hair" and start new...well my hair is shorter now than when I started. It accidentally got colored green a few months back so we had to cut it shorter than it's ever been before. Even though I get lots of great compliments on it and people tell me I look better with short hair....I just miss it. I felt so feminine with long hair..now my hair is just cute...I want it to be pretty! I hope I can grow it out long again. I have one more big cut to get it where i need it to officially grow it out. If I could just find the right color and then leave it alone so I don't keep damaging it. I'll tell ya what? it's HARD to grow your hair out when you are a hair dresser. The crappy part is..is that in these pictures you can't even tell it's damaged..but I remember doing my hair all of these days and feeling so frustrated that my hair wasn't healthy...well it looks healthy to me now that I look at the pictures...WHAT WAS I THINKING? oh well what can ya do? I'm sure I will do it again someday. for all you considering chopping your hair off...don't do it.

4 comments:

Tara said...

ha ha I totally need to chop mine! It is getting long and nasty. Dusti you are so gorgeous! I've been meaning to comment for a while, but I am lazy. lol. Anyway I love your blog and how honest you are. You have such a good heart. Keep them coming I am loving reading about your life. Maybe one day we can actually get together when I am in Utah! love ya girly!

Caya (The Chic Geek) said...

I know what you mean!!! I totally understand everything you said.
I want to see a picture of it as it is right now b/c I haven't seen you in a long time.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

bahahaha reminds of my random choppity chop back in septemeber a day before my b\day! I had just got home from getting it colored and an hour later I got an itch to text my hairstylist and ask if he would cut it like Pink's hair haha. Sometimes I hate being so random! However my hair did need to start over!

So do you have pics.... POST!

Lara said...

It doesn't matter what your hair looks like. You are gorgeous! Good luck with the growing it out thing. I am finding it is a long painstaking process.