A 3 year mission...CHOPPED OFF!!! I finally did it...chopped all my hair off.a total of 12 inches. Am I happy? well...its very bitter sweet. I don't want to have short hair I LOVE having long hair I feel a little defeminized right now BUT there are reasons. I want long one length HEALTHY hair. I was avoiding the problem. I had long hair down my back but my layers were all the way up to my chin..why well because my hair was FRIED, dry and just horrible, so I excepted the inevitable that soon I would have hair to my waist but it would be nasty way to layered long hair. So I CHOPPED IT! Now i'm on a new mission to grow my hair out one length and healthy, a mission most people say a hairstylist should not enlist in...but there's no turning back now my hair is up to my chinny chin chin! I'll show pictures some day I just have to get use to it first. two good things about the chop..its much easier to do my hair and I love having healthy hair again even though there's not much left!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You looked great with long hair. But you look great with short hair. Its how I will always think of you, I think. Where are the pictures?
I am sure it looks beautiful! Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment