You have got to check this site out if you haven't all ready, Read her story she is amazing. She appeared on oprah and the Today show this year but THATS not what makes her an inspiration to me. The other day I was about to throw up from my nasty pregnancy nasea..as I sat next to the toilet waiting for it...I thought to myself.." how can I make it through this day? I am so sick and my body is so tired, right as I thought this my kids were tearing up the allready torn up house..I just wanted to cry..then NIE NIE's words filled my heart..everyday is a blessing. I thought "if she can do it..I CERTAINLY can buck up and do it" I thought of her scars and her heartaches..then how grateful she is for it all. any day life comes at you harder than you can stand..read her Blog..she's simply an angeof hope and light..http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
Dusti
Thursday, December 17, 2009
A woman who inspires me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Dusti! CONGRATS on the pregnancy, so exciting! We should be closing on a house in Pleasant Grove in the next week or so, so after we get settled we will have to have you guys up. Thanks for the input on insurance also!
Isn't she inspiring. I think about her and her example almost every day.
WHOO YOU'RE PREGO!!! YAY FOR YOU AND YOU FAM.. BOO ON THE SICK PART. LOVE YOUR FACE (;
OH MY DEAR LORD I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS STORY ABOUT NIENIE. I JUST TOOK YOUR WORD THAT IT WOULD BE WORTH PULLING HER UP AND THANKS DUSTI, THAT WOMAN MADE ME CRY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. SNAPS TO HER. GOOD ON YOU FOR THINKING OF HER WHILE YOUR HEAD IS HANGING IN THE TOILET. YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A POSITIVE PERSON. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR INSPIRATIONS. LOVES XOXO... THAT WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL. I COULDN'T SEE AN OUNCE OF UGLY IN HER. I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME RANDOM PERSON AT THE GROCERY STORE SAID TO HER "I FEEL HOW YOU LOOK"
Post a Comment