Wednesday, December 16, 2009

oNe......2......tHreE..!

August 2nd 2010 I will officially be a mommy to THREE!!! I am PREGNANT and really feeling it. its amazing how fast your tummy pops out with each child. with Tavis I didn't show till 6 months...this one 6 weeks! I am 7 1/2 weeks prego and just getting over my horrible cold and onto nausea!! YEA! We have been trying for 7 months now and to most people that isn't long but to me it was hard . Tavis was a BIG suprise and Hailey was one period and there she was SO needless to say the wait has made me more grateful for being pregnant... now when i am trying to keep my food down i smile and thank heavenly father for this gift unlike my first two i was not happy at all with the sickness's of pregnancy! so Mckenna it looks like you and i have been in the same boat for the past couple months. i feel your pain. except your hubby's been gone...that would be the hardest I think. allthough Nate is like gone now..He's come down with what i had last week so not much help, but still nice to have around. anyhow, I've had three people tell me they have had dreams that I am having TWINS!! and Hailey keeps telling me that I have 2 babies in me one for her and one for tavis. Monday was my first visit to the doctors..he gave me an ultra sound and ....drum roll please....just one peanut in there..WHEW!! Hailey's not too happy about it but she says she'll be fine as long as it's a girl. I kinda want to wait till we have the baby to find out the sex..we have one of each allready. But Im not a patient person, the end of February I'll get to find out. i'll be happy with whatever..but I'm secretly hoping for a boy!

5 comments:

Randi A. said...

Dusti, I am so excited for you all. CONGRATS!! :o) 7 months of trying sounds like a long time to me. I'm not a patient person.

((P.S. Have you read McKenna's blog today? You may want to. Sad, sad day for her, for them.))

Brandi said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you, what great news!!

Barbara said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I know all about the waiting game and I can tell you, it sure makes you grateful but at the same time it is soooo difficult to deal with the nausea.....hang in there!

Randi A. said...

I realized that it may have seemed insensitive and rude to say go read McKenna's sad news after congratulating you on your happy news. It's actually been bothering me ever since I posted the comment. I only mentioned it since you had mentioned her in the post. .... Right.

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Congrats!!!