Oh my goodness!!! I hate coughing..just hate it..i'd rather have the stomach flu...really i'm serious. With the stomach Flu its hell..but only for 24 hours!! coughing...has been hmmm let me see here..Oh i'm going on 12 days of hell now! I haven't been sick like this for 3 or 4 years ...ive been sick but not like this..the coughing keeps me up all night..well thats not true..it keeps the whole house up all night..and its not even a productive cough. All it does is invite its unproductive friends over for a party..soar throat..massive headaches, stuffy nose and they won't leave..i finally gave in and went to the Insta Care yesterday morning because I thought I may have phneomonia... my lungs hurt really bad. Luckily I don't Ive just pulled muscles from coughing so much and so hard.I feel like I've broken a rib. But I got some great antibiotics, and cough syrup that knocks me out..I took it last night and WOW..today my voice kindof sounds like a womans voice again. I feel 50% better and looking forward to kicking the cough and all his friends OUT..soon. it's crazy how bad a simple cold can take you down..I totally understand how it took down the aliens in World of Wars now..its nasty stuff. Tavis is starting to cough now, and my heart breaks for him..I don't want him to go what I have been going through. Isn't it funny how your whole schedule, house, and life can fall apart when the mom of the family gets sick...but not when the Dad get sick? Hmmm I wonder why that is. Im about 6 days over due for grocery shopping and the laundry and cleaning schedule I've been on has gone to the dogs..literally..Max likes to pull random socks out of the laundry pile on my couch and rip them apart! YEA. well, There is one good thing i've gotten out of this experiance..that I am so grateful for health..I've definetly taken her for granted..its nice to have her moving back in soon!!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! I could have written this exact post. Well, I kind of did. My title is almost identical. :) I've had the same thing, for the same amount of time. Miserable. I have mountains of laundry to do, my house is filthy, I'm way behind on SO many things! And my husband has been out of town the entire time, so I've had zero help. I finally went in Tuesday. The antibiotics are kicking in and I'm feeling so much better! At this point I just feel like I have a cold. And I'm tired from all that interrupted sleep. And being pregnant. Ugh. But I'm improving. THANK HEAVENS!! Glad you're starting to feel better too!!
Oh Dusti, I'm sorry! That is so miserable! I am glad it isn't anything fatal though! Sending you get well vibes ~ Get well get well get well!
Post a Comment