Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So TIRED


I remember a little while ago when I lived in an apartment, had only one car, and nothing on the schedule most every day..except to go on walks to the park and swing my kids. At that time I did not enjoy my life as much as I should have..I had my grateful days but I was "waiting" for life to start. Well, I guess you can say it's started. It seams like life is speeding it's way by, If I didn't take time to appreciate it thru prayer and meditation I would feel like I had no barrings. I have alot of pictures to post of our fun trip to Saint George, before that was the 24th of July "sleep out" and parade, before that was out July 3rd and 4th celebration. We have been to the drive in, you saw the ducks, I have also passed a great milestone in my goals as a guest artist. I have taught at every Taylor Andrews School in Utah: Layton, West Jordan, Orem, St. George!! both their day and night classes. It's been Wonderful. I just passed my 50 books sold mark and I'm in awe at seeing my dream help others in my profession. My clientelle is growing FAST. I never thought that I could have too many, but with the way my life has been going it may get to that point. Needless to say, I'm having a blast I just...well, I guess I want for those times of nothing scheduled.. days filled with sunshine and swings back...sometimes..but most the time I wouldn't trade my life for anything...Having that said..today I have a day"unscheduled" except for the fact that my house is a mess..I haven't recovered from our trip yet and it's all over my house..so I guess it is pretty much scheduled till atleast 12 tonight if I want to get it all done! I just can't get myself to get started. you know how it is I'm sure. anyhow, Really fun pictures are coming.... Thanks for letting me escape my housework for a bit!


No comments: