10 Inches is all!! yea right, cutting off 10 inches is harder than it seems but when you finally do it and donate it for people with cancer...ITS ALL WORTH IT!!! Plus cutting all this hair off at once is a hairdressers dream! I had so so much fun...! Cindy and Megan had a fun day at the salon together and were so brave for a noble cause..plus they look FABULOUS ! Here's what Cindy says about her new "Dusti Do": "
"Dusti-Here are a bunch of pictures from yesterday and today. You wouldn't believe the reaction I got at church today. People literally didn't recognize me. I'm in the Relief Society presidency and the R.S. President introduced me as the "new" member of the presidency. Everyone LOVED my new look. I really need to get some of your cards, people wanted to know who gave me such an awesome "high fashion" look. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! A couple people even said hello and then took a double take because they didn't' realize it was me. Thanks for doing such a great job! "
Cindy and Megan...THANK YOU!!!
3 comments:
Totally Awesome! I love it!!
Super super cute!! And such a great cause. Love it!
The hair looks amazing! Good job! Yeah I would love access I am still at adrienne_wooten at hotmail.com.
Post a Comment