Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fair......

Davis County Fair that is...we all went one friday
night thinking it would be cheaper than a trip to lagoon....well, it was and funner too. All though they really get you on the food. as you can see Tavis and I hoggin down not only a big fat pretzel but cinnamon almonds and nachos too! They were nummy and even though it was August it was a crisp cool 65 degrees that night..JUST PERFECT! I love having kids..they make everything much funner.

As far as my last post goes not fair at all..because when it comes down to it..it's really not about them.its about me and my own insecurities. I thought about deleting it but thought..naaaw this is my blog and I'm not perfect and I want my children to know that, and to relate to me through my strengths and weaknesses. And I also want all of you to know that to...because it's refreshing to me when you all are "real" and to share hard times along with good times..thats what makes us who we are and where we are right now!! THANKS..OH AND IM GOING PRIVATE ON THIS BLOG!!! SO get me your emails.

LOVE,
DUSTI

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Ooh! Ooh! Add me!! mckennaralls@gmail.com

Jobi Niu said...

Fun! I bet your kids were lovin the Fair. YOu're a hottie girl YOur kids are so cute!

jobes21@hotmail.com

Brandi said...

Add me with this one - rodneypeterson@hotmail.com

Thanks!

bundy family said...

add me for shizzle...
And Im pretty sure you forgot to hang out with me when you came down..im feeling slightly shafted.
meg.bundy@gmail.com

Kyle and Shanalee said...

add me too, k?

shanaleroy@hotmail.com