Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Power of Prayer....


So my friends little girl who's 5 was visiting her Grandma and Grandpa over this past Fast and testimony meeting. The little girl wanted to bare her testimony so happy Grandma let go of her hand and gently nudged her up to the podium where she got up and said confidently: " I believe in the church , I believe President Monson is a prophet, I also really believe in Prayer. Last night my nanna, papa and I couldn't find my best friend Teddy Bear, so we all knealed and prayed, as soon as we said amen I opened my eyes and the son of a bitch was right there!!".
needless to say they had to excuse everybody to their classes cause even the Bishopric couldn't stop laughing!!!!

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA SHUT UP!!! That is HILARIOUS. My gosh.

How are you?!? Looks like you guys moved into your new house, its SOOO nice! Where is it? Your kids are so cute!!! I miss you. :]

Lera said...

Too funny. I laughed aloud!