Monday, July 6, 2009

Home

I'm Not Proud at all hA hA..Just really really EXCITED for our very first home. as you can see I am a rookie at the whole flower thing. But atleast I'm certain about 3 things.1:you should allways have a plan before you step foot into a flower store. 2: Not a good idea to bring 2 very tired children by yourself.3: you have to water your flowers atleast once a day alot of times twice...I don't think I even drink that much water!

The first time Nate saw our house was two weeks after we were under contract. all I had to do was tell him it was a third of an acre and show him The "football field" on the side and he was sold. I want to add a third car garage and he's having a hard time with that..cuz he says it will cut into his "field"..he's a basketball player..Ijust don't get it!

Needless to say the weather has been good to us first timers with our lawn, Garden, and flowers.

I love walking/running in the morning before the sun comes up with friends in my neighborhood, and sometimes alone. I come home and go straight to my back porch swing where I stretch do yoga ,read, meditate, and enjoy the sunrise before the chaos of the day begins. Hailey now checks out back when she wakes up cuz she knows mommy will be on the swing! I water my flowers and pop the dead flowers off..it's quite addicting. I even went out when it was winter..but just for the run. I love spring summer and fall..not a big fan of the winter. Anyways, I love my yard just as much as the inside and I really have fallen in love with area.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Dusti, your house is so cute! I am glad that you love it so much and that the neighborhood is great too. Also, I am glad you are blogging again so I can know what's up with you!