Katie and Calvin
Pictures are taken with phone!! can ya tell???
Me and my cute cute hubby!!
Date Night? It is so hard to have date night with life right now, but Nate and I decided that we're too important!!! So we have had some fun date nights in the past few weeks. We started off by going to dinner to Stoneground downtown with my best friend and her hubby Katie and Calvin..I have known her since forever ago when we use to get each other in trouble in high school math class! I will say I have been very fortunate to stay best friends with my best friends from high school!! But whats even cooler is that our husbands get along. Anyhow we had a blast talking the night away. these our friends that we have been known to talk till 7am in the morning with..this night we had to get home early cuz We had Mason my nephews Baptism in Tooele the next morning at 10 and there was no way we were missing that!
Anyhow it was a needed break to regenerate nate's and I's relationship. well we loved it so much the next Friday we went to Cafe Rios (where our first date was) then headed over to a late showing of transformers 2 (LOVED IT)! We have great family support that helps us with our little chublitts when we need to hang out without them. Then that Saturday we decided to go on a date with Tavis and Hailey..we had used all our "date night funds" for the pay period so we took them to the ducks....
Anyhow it was a needed break to regenerate nate's and I's relationship. well we loved it so much the next Friday we went to Cafe Rios (where our first date was) then headed over to a late showing of transformers 2 (LOVED IT)! We have great family support that helps us with our little chublitts when we need to hang out without them. Then that Saturday we decided to go on a date with Tavis and Hailey..we had used all our "date night funds" for the pay period so we took them to the ducks....
Tavis and Hailey feeding the ducks
Tavis and Hailey being buddies!
Nate and I on the park bench brewing over how adorable our kids are...
Date night is so important to showing each other that you care and taking the time to simply "take the time" makes a HUGE difference in your happiness together!!! I challenge you all to have a date night this week...it's really fun and it doesn't have to be expensive..just budget for it and make it a priority..cause when it comes down to it it's not what your doing thats important..its the time spent together that counts.
1 comment:
I agree! Gotta have a date night every once in a while. I love your hair! You are so pretty Dusti! I also love that picture of your sweet kids holding hands, that is a precious one! You can pull it out and show them for years to come when they are not getting along :)
Post a Comment