Wednesday, April 16, 2008

tissue anyone...tissue?

I have got the worst head COLD EVER!! there's nothing like a great big cough attack right in the middle of sacrament meeting. Or can you imagine being this bride...I am curling her hair for her big day and between hair sprays I sneeze, cough, and hack a few up into a tissue...eeeew I know gross. man I have missed two days in a row this week from school and 2 night I was running a fever. I am sure my client thought I had early menopause with hot flashes, cause I was burnin up and sweatin because of it. anyhow the good news is that I am done House hunting!! (kinda) I actually found a home in north salt lake (new foxboro subdivision) that I absolutly loved, at the top of our price range, but I didn't want to leave the house, I loved it so much. Nate even liked it but said it was too much for the square footage. instead of getting mad, I gave up. told him "okay i'm done" I am not house hunting anymore. I am sick, I am drained and I just can't do this anymore. sooo the responsibilty lies soley on you now. he simply said "ok" and that was that. it has taken every ounce of me to not look on ksl or the mls. but it's been nice. My realitor gets married today so he has a couple weeks off. we'll see how well nate does without him or I looking. for those of you that don't know...we live in our inlaws home in West Valley. it's kinda been nice being back in the old "hood". lots of good memories. really wouldn't mind living in westvalley, but we haven't found what we are looking for. for every house i like I pull up a sex offender website that tells me how close and how many are in/or suroundin area....haven't had the best of luck in the good ol WVC, so we are trying Sandy now just really pricy. guess you pay for the address there. anyhow, I am going to post pictures of my kids and my photo shoots next time I promise. I am horrible at posting them cuz I have to be up at my sistas to do it. My computer won't. or I just don't know how. anyhow, I gotta go my nose is becoming a waterfall and it stings!!......eeeeww gross I know!
sniffling Dusti

4 comments:

Tara said...

Dusti you are hilarious! House hunting can be so stressful... hang in there and get BETTER!

P.S. WVC Rocks! Kidding, I think I would have a hard time finding what I wanted there too. Good luck!

Jess said...

I hope you get better soon. I totally understand your house hunting blues. Before we found our house, I had wanted to be the previous TEN (or more, I've tried to block out the whole experience) that we looked at. Between my husband and my dad they shot them all down. Moral of the story... you'll find the RIGHT house, just maybe not on your timetable.

sweet nectar sara said...

hey dusti-
you're family is so cute! i love blogs so that i can catch up with so many people, it's great. are you guys trying to move w/in the salt lake valley? we live up in davis county and the home prices are better up here. anyway, good to "see" you, keep in touch :)
sara

sweet nectar sara said...

P.S. i hope you don't mind if i link to your blog on mine. if that's a problem, let me know.