Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year...Old Hope


I am going to have a new blog Ive just now decided. A blog of just anything and everything. I don't know if you know this about me but I LOVE TO WRITE! Its such a passion and gift I have and yet I only do it in my journal. Another thing about me I'm pretty sure you don't know is that I LOVE TO SHARE! I am not one of those chicas who keeps to themselves..if I find something that works for me..I want it to work for EVERYBODY whether my discovery is a new truth of deepness in life or a new kind of toilet paper that wipes better...I want you to know about it!! So I'm going to combine the two passions this new year to WRITE & SHARE.

I have fears..you want to know them I just know it...here goes...I am scared that I will offend somebody with my philosophies on life, I'm fearful that you will judge me a little and a lot, i am scared to be ME..the real me all the time in every post with no editing involved, I am scared you will not except me, or like my sense of humor and laugh at me instead of with me I am scared that I will use too many exclamation marks!!!!!! I am fearful that you will see the weak side of me...But most of all I am scared to go out of my comfort zone and be vulnerable....


FEAR I am going to crush you this new year.....I want to WRITE&SHARE!! I will not let you accomplish much in discouraging me away from what I REALLY want to do. JUST BE ME!!!


Here's to a new year with old hopes renewed!!!


Love Dusti

3 comments:

Caya (The Chic Geek) said...

Don't be afraid to be you Dusti-people will always love you because you are amazing and loveable!
-Caya

Cal said...

Dusti...
write away my friend! Don't be afraid of offending people or what people might think, this is who you are and what you think and I appreciate it!

Brandi said...

I'm glad you will be writing more next year, I enjoy reading your posts, Dusti, it is true you are an excellent writer!

P.S. I am unoffendable (is that a word? LOL!)