Friday, December 17, 2010

Dad...


Oh How I miss you. I saved a voice mail that you left me a year ago. I accidently came across it yesterday..and even though its been all most a month since you've passed...I broke down in tears, knowing that I would never hear your voice again in my life here on earth. Its wierd Dad, Its really odd not to have you there in Missouri. Even though we didn't see each other much because we lived so far apart..atleast you were there. Now you are gone..to a place where I can't call to check up on you, to a place where I can't fly or drive to hug you and rub your bald head! Dad..I miss you. I want to thank you for the tearful visit we had just 2 weeks prior to your departure...I am so happy you got to meet Olivia to play and see her sweet smile. I love you and miss you. But am happy that you won your battle here on earth and are now in Peace..from any temptation or sickness. I love you dad. I miss you.


Until we meet again,
Love daddys girl

3 comments:

Cal said...

Love this post Dusti, what a great tribute to your dad :)

Brandi said...

Dusti I am so sorry about your dad.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

Oh dusti I am so sorry about your dad. This brought me to tears. I can't imagine what you are going through or how you are even handling it. I'm not huge into religion or praying for that matter but I have a friend that died a few years ago and once in awhile I'll send him an email. Even though nothing comes back I know he standing there watching me write it and that's all that matters to me.

XOXO