We are so excited that we are having another..boy or girl...but I will admit that I am so excited to have another little one to dress up and play dolls with. Hailey is very excited. We asked them what they wanted to name their little sister. Tavis of coarse said Kennedy (his favorite babysitter) and Hailey said "Cha Chi" well hate to break it to ya Hailey..but I think we'll have to come up with something else. They are both very excited! I knew it was a Girl but it's fun to be validated in those mommy intuitions I get. 4 months left..thats it. cant believe it. very excited and grateful!!
Love you all
Dusti
Friday, February 26, 2010
Its a Girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATS! So exciting!!
You two make the cutest babies! I really love the name Cha Chi.
How are things going with your puppy?
Its funny you ask about my puppy. because we had him go stay for an extended amount of time with my bro in law this week. he was too much for me right now. I love him so much but the stress he caused wasn't worth it!
Dusti!! Congrats my friend. I'm sorry I keep forgetting to comment. LOVE your family picture at the top by the way!
Post a Comment