I cant' believe my first born is 5 yrs old all ready..the time has gone by to fast. Before I know it he's going to be going off far somewhere to serve a mission or go to college..Im allready having a hard time with him starting kindergarten this year..ill be a mess when he goes to first grade ALL day! Then somebody else is influencing him more time than I am...ahhh. I love Tavis so much he is my tender hearted little dude. He watches over and takes care of me and has the funniest things come out of his mouth. THe otherday he asked Nate while watching T.V." Are those people in our world..or in a whole other one"? His little imagination lights up my days and I adore him. I still remember life before him and I would never go back.. he was the first to move and kick me inside my belly..his was the first little voice I heard call me mommy..his first steps were the first i saw and felt take my breath away..he was the first to make a soccer goal and smile from ear to ear! His prayers are so darn cute I want it to be his turn everytime..whether we are praying over food or during our night time prayers..he NEVER leaves anybody out..and he is very specific about what he prays for each person...His prayers give me a chance to see what he learns about people and their needs. for example..last night he prayed that "mommy would be blessed to have her hair grow longer" and hailey would be blessed to get a pony..pink pony costume" and papa d (who is very sick) would be healed by Jesus. He also thanks heavenly father for daddy's Job and askes that he will be blessed there so we can stay in our home" It's amazing what our little ones really pick up and understand. I love you Tavis and I am so proud of you. you are Brave, couragious, very smart and loving..I know you will lead a happy life and am so excited to share that with you. thankyou for choosing me to be your mommy.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Tavis is 5!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dusti! I am so glad you wrote me a little note. I had just been thinking about you when you did. Often when I drive down to Hudson's daycare (by Barnes Park) I think "Hmm... Dusti lives right around here somewhere I think. Hope she's doing good." :) So you are ever-so pregnant huh? Cute, cute! Are you still doing hair at all? Cuz you know who good use a cut sometime soon don't ya? ;)
I do adore you so! Sending warm happy fuzzies your way.
P.S. Tavis is too dang cute. Can't believe you have a 5 year old. Happy late birthday to him!
Post a Comment