Katie and I
I don't know what it is about chillis with us..we love our chips and salsa!
Britt and Katie
Britt and I
I love my Chicas!!! They have been through it all with me. Britt and I met in 9th grade Its crazy we are celebrating our 10 year high school reunion next year..CRAZY! there are sooo many memories with my dear britt...we literally have been through it all! from her holding my hand in the doctors office while they gave me a shot in the butt...to dating brothers, to her watching the birth of my daughter and I hers, we have had rough spots and hard times but we can never deny that we are friends FOREVER..I will allways be here for you Britt..ALLWAYS! Katie and I met when I was in 11th grade and she was in tenth. we had the same math class! we have been through alot as well..I'd say our friendship got stronger after my divorce..when I finally hit my lowest and started letting my friends into my life and into the truth of what I had been through..since then we have shared many many late night into the morning talks, lots of play dates and for some reason we get pregnant around the same time...which is great cause then we can complain to each other and let our husbands off the hook! Katie you have ALLways been there for me and I will ALLWAYS be there for you. I love you both so so much and look forward to sharing so many more memories, heartaches, Joys, and life together.
FRIENDS FOREVER!
Dusti
Monday, November 9, 2009
Friends Forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you Dusti!!! I am so grateful for our friendship...honestly your more like a sister to me!!
Post a Comment