Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pregnancy SCARE!!

Let me take you back 3 years ago to 2004...my first pregnancy SCARE!! I was training at the Gateway Applebees and as they were training me I got really really dizzy and felt like i was going to faint...went to the bathroom and dry heaved. As I came out of the bathroom my trainer stared at my pail pail face and sent me home. I was so sick I couldn't even drive, so I called Nate, he came quickly to pick me up, as I got into the car he had a big smile on his face..."your pregnant"? the thought hadn't even passed my mind,...( i had just gotten out of a two year marriage where I never even had a pregnancy scare and lets just say..I should have) so volts of terrified electricity zoomed through my allready messed up body and I almost threw up again. Results: TAVIS MURRAY born March 2005. Hailey wasn't a scare...she was planned. this time around I had an IUD placed so that We did not have a baby till atleast 3 years after the last. well it's only been 15 months and here I am... a couple weeks ago I started to feel really really tired and even a little throwy uppy, but i put it off cuz theres no way, I have had this wonderful no period IUD in for over a year now, and that just can't happen. well, i was telling julie my friend at school about this all, and she looks at me, puts her hand on my shoulder and with a somewhat sympathetic voice says "Dusti, you know that IUDs can be knocked out of place"? the same terrifying Volts streamed through my veins faster than any blood in my body and I felt like I had to throw up again. well....here goes...Result: NOT PREGNANT!!!! (hahaha I had you all going) well now you know how I have felt the past 2 weeks of my life. Doctor says IUD is in great and I should be baby free for as long as I want. sigh of relief. cuz let me tell you, we are going to be baby free for atleast 2 years. so...today I slept all DAY, not even kidding couldn't get up and i feel throwy uppy...whats the deal? am I just over doing it? my life is really really over tooo toooo busy , and I don't take my vitamins very well...tell me thats it and that a pee test is just as good as a blood test? plus he checked my uterus out with and ultra sound and I didn't see anything..could you at 2 weeks? I'm trippen myself out here, cuz i usually don't feel this way... unless...no its not so and im going to leave it at that.

4 comments:

Didericksen Family said...

Dusti,
you are too funny! are you trying to tell us something?????? I hope that you feel better, let me know if you need anything.
Callee

Crane's Nest said...

Just keep praying it's the flu bug that is going around! But if anyone can handle it, it would be you forsure you are the best.

Mel said...

The IUD is awesome and is pretty fool proof. Especially the Mirena. It's more effective than a vasectomy. I think you are fine.:)

Dusti said...

Thanks guys you are so sweet, Im pretty sure Im not Prego, and I do have the Marina and I love it, I make it sound like it would be so bad if I got pregnant...we would be fine, I just need a break, ya know what i mean?