Sunday, February 24, 2008

A twinkle In Time

So you are all probably wondering "Why is her heading "A Twinkle in Time"? Well...I'll tell you, you see I have had some pretty "deep" events happen to me in the past weeks that have made me realize that all this...all these pictures, posts, memories, heartaches, joy, blah blah blah its all just A TWINKLE IN TIME. We are all so much older than our bodies or our total hours put in on this earth. We are old, we are wise, Infact we have been around soooo long that time is a foriegn thing to us (thats my excuse...you know?... for my poor time management skills!)all kidding aside, I love this particular Twinkle in my time on this earth, and thats what i want to focus on...the Twinkles, not the dark spots that come and go. So thats why I named it A Twinkle in Time..because I want to share my Twinkles with you..(not to be misunderstood with tinkles) Love you all and hope you enjoy my weirdness. Thanks to Mandy...she knows why.

4 comments:

Cal said...

Dusti,
I love the blog. Cute pictures and I love the idea behind the name. You are so creative.
love ya

Crane's Nest said...

I love that you are a blogger now!! Thanks for the cd with the pic's. They looked good. I love the name it's great.

Joan Grisel said...

I absolutely love your site and look forward to keeping up with the family in this very creative way:-)
I love you,
Grandma Grisel

Mel said...

Dusti thanks for leaving that super nice comment on my blog! Glad you started one! I Am sorry you didn't get a hold of my hair. Maybe next time!!