












Thankyou to the ever so talented Jen Iverson for these pictures..(she took them all in my kitchen) Now that's talent!!!
Monday, August 2, 2010
More pictures of my Livvy lu...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Thankyou to the ever so talented Jen Iverson for these pictures..(she took them all in my kitchen) Now that's talent!!!
4 comments:
What an angel! She is just so beautiful. You are so lucky to have such a sweet spirit added to your little family. She kind of reminds me of Tavis as a baby and then I start to remember all our fun from Missouri :)
It's been way too long since we got together last time. We'll have to get together again sometime soon!
Congratulations and good luck with the little one!
Dusti, she is BEAUTIFUL! These pics almost think that I am ready for another. I love your birth story, so cute. I know you've got your hands full, but maybe when things slow down for me in the fall I could just COME VISIT you and your sweet little brood! Congratulations. Love, Jess
OH my gosh didn't even know you were prgeo!!!!! adorable love her!!! love you!!! xoxo
She is adorable!! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment