Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Taylor Andrews Angels....2004








I just came across these pictures from back in 2003-2004. I had to post them and give a shout out to all of you angels in a time of my life that was really hard. this picture was taken just a month after my divorce to "chapter one" had just come to pass and all of you were their for me to give me strength and courage. Thankyou girls..I love all of you!! Mckenna must have been sluffin that day...but none the less important to me!! We all need to get together SOON!!!
(disregaurd the guy in the first picture... do you girls remember him?...what a pimp daddy He actually still does hair...we all thought he wouldn't graduate much less be a hair dresser..i ran into him last year at a salon..I was very suprised!! AHH the memories)

3 comments:

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha!! I love that you included me in this post even though I'm not in the photos, because I've gotta say, I was feeling a little bummed when I first saw them! :) Love ya! We REALLY should plan like a little overnighter to Park City or something. Split the cost of a couple of adjoining hotel rooms and just laugh all night long! How much fun would that be?!

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha ha SOOO FUNNY!! WOW. Love it. We're all grown up now.. Awww, I miss the good ol days! :]

Randi A. said...

So glad I finally saw this. I do SO love my TAA friends. You were all like my family. How funny that you stumbled on these. Good times, good times.

I'm gonna need a haircut soon. Where you at? Did you get the salon job you really had your heart set on?