Monday, February 16, 2009

Coming soon to a blog near you.....

Hey all! I have great new things to share with you all........lots of changes and great fun.......stay tuned.....................!!!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey your back! I don't remember if I invited you to my blog since I went private. You can let me know on facebook what you email is if I didn't.

mckenna said...

Goodness!! It's about time you updated!! P.S. I'm going to be in Utah in a couple of weeks so we're planning a big lunch get together with the girls from school on the 6th. Think you could make it?!

Caya (The Chic Geek) said...

Dusti!!

Thank you for the Valentine! It made my day.

Love ya.

Randi A. said...

Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you came back!@! How have you been?

mckenna said...

That was Feb 15th. Now it's Mar 17th. One word. Liar!! :)

Randi A. said...

Any day now....

<3 you!