Tuesday, May 11, 2010

all most...30 weeks!!!

I am sooo excited that I am just about to make it to my 30 week mark of my third pregnancy! I know this may seem a weird mark in pregnancy but you see..for some reason my body likes to go into labor before the due time! With Tavis and Hailey I went into Labor between 32 and 34 weeks..I dialate to a 3 quick then my doctor puts me in the hospital for a few days..pumps me up with mag(yuck) gives me shots of tributaline and FINALLY my contractions will stop. Then he sends me home with a bottle of tributaline, puts me on bed rest and my babies both stayed in till 39 weeks!!! THIS TIME..I went in for my monthly check up at 25 weeks and I was all ready thinning with contractions so there Nate and I found ourselves in Labor and delivery (which I hate unless its time to have the baby) I couldn't believe that we were in this situation soo early. My plans of a fun packed summer with my two amigos slowly slipped away. I was heart broken when my doctor put me on semi bed rest..which meant NO MORE SALON. AHHH that is my out. I love doing hair and i didn't want to let my clientele down, I was burdened with guilt that my body wasn't strong enough somehow to live my busy life and stay pregnant....My body hurt at 6 months like it does at 9 months. The next couple weeks were really hard for me..I don't think you realize how much you really do on a day to day basis until you cant anymore. I couldn't believe how much I counted on my healthy body to take care of my home, family and friends. I found myself being on the other end receiving help from family, friends, neighbors, and NATE. This was hard for me..mostly to let Nate take over my domain..our home. I just felt so bad that not only was he out providing for us but now he gets to come home to be the house dad too. And I'll tell you what..I work hard during the day to keep our house clean, stay on budget, take care of our children, do laundry, dishes, floors, bathrooms, grocery shop, etc. Its a full time job that requires allot from your body..not only that but on the weekends he can't rest...I have to..for awhile there I was in bed ALL the time..my body hurt so bad and if I would even get something to eat..I would start to contract!!
Needless to say, I believe that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. I have learned ALOT through this all, and am so thankful for my body and her ability to do great things..like take care of my family, my husband, my friends, myself. even though I am not up to par right now..I am growing our child in me and Nate has been so specific about that..that I do have a great purpose..even if that has changed for a "season". Never once has Nate complained..not once and this has given me the chance to see him love me in a new light. It has also brought out new friends that have been there for me every step of the way. I am so thankful this rainy May day that I have the life I have. the people that I have chosen to be apart of it, and even the ones I haven't. I've been going in every week now for those wonderful "checkups" and i am actually going backwards! I am now only 10 to 20 percent thinning and feeling much much better. I only have 2 months left. I say only from the positive side of me..I say still from the pregnant part of me. My fingers are crossed that my dear body will stay strong enough and my baby girl can come out fully "baked" and healthy like my first two did!! SO here's to "all most 30 weeks pregnant"! cheers!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

you are such a sweet girl with a wonderful gift of always looking at the postive in life! I wish I would have known sooner that you needed some help, I would love to come up and visit you and vacuum your floors!! Hang in there, just a few more weeks, you'll have your healthy girl here soon!

Randi A. said...

Hi sweetie! Haven't heard a peep from you in so long. Wanted to check on you and see how you are doing. That baby of yours must already be here or coming any day. I'm guessing she's already here. Would love to hear how you and your family are doing. Love you!!