LAGOON...hot, sticky, tired, long lines,expensive....I could go on with my opinion of the place..but that's all been changed by our last visit ......The day was ...PERFECT!! the weather was in the mid 70's, we got free and discounted tickets, food was free and GREAT! Kids didn't have to wait longer than 5 minutes for every ride(and this was on a Friday) Hailey was really tired but too excited to care..she is my little dare devil. the only ride she cried on was the bumper cars...go figure. She kept asking me to take her on the catapult ride which is that big iron ball you sit in and they catapult you forever into the sky and all for just an extra 40 bucks!!! I told her when she was 20 she could go...she kept saying..."I 20, I 20 now momma" It was a great day, and to top it all off we had Grandma Bonnie, Aunt Mandy and the cousins to enjoy it with!! How crazy is this...it's all most the same to go to Disney Land as it is Lagoon...there needs to be some competition up in here guys...
Adult pass: 45.00
child: 42.00
Toddler: 21.00
Parking in the cow pasture: 8 bucks
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Lagoon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For all of you that are reading my blog....I would like to read yours too..but since I've taken such a LONG break I can't view allmost all of yours cuz you've gone private so add me to your list murraydusti@gmail.com
Thanks guys.
You are invited! I miss Lagoon, I can't believe the prices are that high now though! Yeah, it is about the same is Disney...
Cute pictures!! That is so much money geezz and I think your right there needs to be more competition. I can't believe Haley wanted to go on that ride..she is a dare devil.
Post a Comment